In a parent coaching session, you’ll get a combination of a therapist and a parent educator. Brittni is an independent facilitator of the Love and Logic® Curriculum who also has training in attachment and therapeutic processes that can enhance your relationship with your child while also addressing any issues that may be straining your relationship with your child and/or partner.
What are the rewards of this program?
• Become more in control of your family dynamics
• Strategies to control your own anger and frustration
• Create positive connections with your children
• Reduce the tantrums and tension that exhaust you
• Gain cooperation from your children with homework and chores • Create clear and positive boundaries for your children
• A game plan to increase family bonding while solving problems
Parent Coaching is a good fit for you if:
• You have one or more children ages 2-18
• You’re ready to commit to change
• You’ve tried to solve the your family’s issues on your own and are ready for more support and education
• You are married, single, divorced, separated, step-parenting, LGBTQ, grandparents, and caregivers of all kinds. I am open to supporting ALL families.
Pricing: $140 for 50 minute session