- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine, M.D., and Rachel Heller, M.A.
- The Seven Principles of Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country’s Foremost Relationship Expert by John Gottman, Ph.D., and Nan Silver
- Facing Codependence: What It Is, Where It Comes from, How It Sabotages Our Lives by Pia Mellody
- Facing Love Addiction: Giving Yourself the Power to Change the Way You Love by Pia Mellody
- Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Dr. Sue Johnson
- Wired for Love: How Understanding Your Partner’s Brain and Attachment Style Can Help You Defuse Conflict and Build a Secure Relationship by Stan Tatkin, Psy.D. M.F.T., and Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.