Prior to our first appointment, please download, print, and fill out the forms below. If you have questions for me, feel free to write them down so we can review them together. If you are coming for couples counseling, BOTH people need to print and sign their own documents. If you’re under age 18, BOTH legal guardians must print and sign the parental consent form and Mandatory Disclosure Statement. Please note there is a separate Adolescent Intake form as well.
- Dry January: An Opportunity to Examine Your Relationship with Alcohol
- Where to Find Mental Health Help in Colorado
- What is Trauma?
- The Significance of World Mental Health Day for Parents
- Working It Out
- Guest Post: How You Should Plan When You’re Expecting a Child with Mental or Physical Disabilities
- What is EMDR?
- What is Post-Induction Therapy?